Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
Current Tables of Contents
The text of the four most recent issues are available only by subscription.
The full text of all earlier issues of the East-West Church and Ministry Report from the first issue of 1993 are available on the website at no charge.
Use the search function for quick access to articles on particular subjects or countries.
- The Ukrainian Revolution and Christian Churches, Roman Lunkin
- The Impact of the Ukrainian Crisis on Religious Life in Ukraine and Russia, Mark R. Elliott
- Growing Russian Restrictions on Religious Activities, Lauren B. Homer
- The Current and Possible Impact of the Ukrainian Crisis on Ukrainian Protestants, Sergiy Tymchenko
- A Donetsk Evangelical Perspective on the Ukraine Crisis, Vyacheslav Khalanskyy
- After Maidan, Mykhailo Cherenkov
- Slaviansk, Ukraine: An Epicenter of Charity and War, Karen Springs
- Evangelicalism in Eastern Ukraine: Drifting between Division and Unity, John E. White
- Elliott, Mark R. Church-Based Alcohol Rehabilitation in the Former Soviet Union, 1-4
- Oxbrow, Mark, Anglican Mission in Post-Soviet Europe – a Personal Retrospective, 4-5
- Manastireanu, Danut, After Communism: Forty Years in the Desert? 5-7
- Borenstein, Eliot, The Cathedral of Christ the Savior as Scandal and Haunted House, 7-8
- Elliott, Mark R. Comparing Levels of Religious Restrictions in Post-Soviet States, 9
- MacPhee, Peggy J., Missionaries in Bulgaria: Bulgarian and Western, 10-13
- Belyaev, Demyan, Occult and Esoteric Doctrines in Russia after the Collapse of
- Communism, 13-15
- Menzel, Birgit, Occult and Esoteric Beliefs in Russia Today, 16, 15