- JOHN BERNBAUM, "Moscow's Russian-American Institute: Instilling 'Character, Competence, and Christian Worldview,'" 1-2.
- INSUR SHAMGUNOV, "Protestant Theological Education in Central Asia: Embattled but Resilient," 3-4
- MARK R. ELLIOTT, "The Current Crisis in Protestant Theological Education in the Former Soviet Union," 5-7
- ANDREI E. BLINKOV, "Characteristics of Growing Churches in Russia: A Pentecostal Case Study," 7-12
See also correction (next issue, p. 5).
- SHAWN TERESA FLANIGAN, "For the Love of God: Faith-Based Nonprofits in Bosnia and Herzegovina," 13-14
- ANDREW RAATZ, "Healing the Natashas: Observations on Trafficking Aftercare in Moldova," 16, 15