Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
- HANS VAXBY, "Striving for Congregational Self-Sufficiency in Eurasia: A United Methodist Case Study," 1-3
- VYACHESLAV KARPOV and ELENA LISOVSKAYA, "Religious Intolerance towards Western Churches in Russia," 3-5
- IRINA YAZYKOVA, "The Revival of Russian Iconography," 5-7
- H. KNOX THAMES, CHRIS SEIPLE, and AMY ROWE, "International Religious Freedom Advocacy," 7-10
- FELIX CORLEY, "Religious Trends in Southeastern Europe," 11-12
- ANDREW LABRECHE, "American Evangelical Missionaries in Romania: Overcoming Ignorance and Ethnocentrism," 12-14
- MICHAEL BOURDEAUX, review of Mary Raber and Peter F. Penner, eds. History and Mission in Europe: Continuing the Conversation. (Schwarzenfeld, Germany: Neufeld Verlag, 2011), 14-15
- Correction to "Missionaries to and from Selected Former Soviet Republics..." (previous issue, p. 14), 15
- MATTHEW MILLER, review of Andrey Puzynin, The Tradition of the Gospel Christians: A Study of Their Identity and Theology during the Russian, Soviet, and Post-Soviet Periods (Eugene, Oregon: Pickwick Publications, 2011), 16, 15.