Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
- GITA MEDNIS, "The Hope Center of Latvia: Help for Unwed Mothers," 1-2
- GREG NICHOLS, "Reflections on Twenty Years of Ministry: From Odessa to Prague," 3-5
- PAUL FROESE, "Religious Monopolies versus Pluralism in the Post-Soviet Era," 6-8
- CATHERINE WANNER, "Social Ministry and Missions in Ukrainian Mega Churches: Two Case Studies," 8-9
- H. KNOX THAMES, CHRIS SEIPLE, and AMY ROWE, "International Religious Freedom Advocacy," 10-12
- ANDREW LABRECHE, "More American and Romanian Values at Odds," 12-14
- Missionaries to and from Selected Former Soviet Republics and Central Eastern Europe: 2010, 14
- PAUL MOJZES, review of Bruce R. Berglund and Brian Porter-Sucz, eds., Christianity and Modernity in Eastern Europe (Budapest-New York: CEU Press, 2010), 15
- "We'd Better Give Up Tolerance," 16
- PAUL MOJZES, "On (In)Tolerance in Russia: Response to Roman Silantyev," 16