Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
- MELISSA L. CALDWELL, "Civic Ecumenism among Moscow’s Faith-Based Charities," 1-3
- BERYL HUGEN, LAUREN VANDER PLAS BAKER, and ANASTASIA KONOVALOVA, "Character Development in Russian Orphanages: A Pilot Program," 3-5
- Correction to Andrei E. Blinkov, “Characteristics of Growing Churches in Russia: A Pentecostal Case Study” (previous issue, p. 11, column two)
- WEONJIN CHOI, "Korean Baptist Missions in Kazakhstan," 6-8
- RICHARD Y. HIBBERT, "Conversion and Defection among Roma (Gypsies) in Bulgaria," 8-11
- ANDREW RAATZ, "Healing the Natashas: Observations on Trafficking Aftercare in Moldova," 11-13
- MARK R. ELLIOTT, "The Current Crisis in Protestant Theological Education in the Former Soviet Union," 13-15
- PAUL GOBLE, "Russian Orthodox Educator Sounds Alarm," 16, 15