Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
a href="/pdfs/ew17-3.pdf">pdf file
- PETER JOHNSON, "Russia and Its National Minorities: Christian Ministry in a Racially Charged Atmosphere," 1-2
- BOGDAN MIHAI RADU, "The Restitution of Religious Property in Romania," 3-5
- CATHERINE WANNER, "The Rewards of Suffering: Ukrainian Evangelical Immigrants in the United States," 5-7
- Books of Note, 7
- RICHARD WILLIAM SHAW, "The Contextualization of the Gospel Among Bektashi Albanians," 8-9
- SEBASTIEN PEYROUSE, "Christians in Central Asia," 9-11
- DAVID W. MONTGOMERY, "Elnura, A Kyrgyz Christian," 11-12
- ANDREW CHRISTIAN VAN GORDER, "Post-Soviet Protestant Missions in Central Asia," 12-13
- IGOR PETROV, "Leadership Styles in Russian and Ukrainian Evangelical Seminaries," 14-15
- MIKHAIL CHERENKOV, "Evangelical Missions in Search of a New Paradigm," 16, 2