Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
- VALERIA SOROKINA, "The Level of Religious Commitment in Russia," 1-4
- DENNIS O. BOWEN, "Christian Counselor Training in Ukraine," 4-6
- MELISSA JONES, "Augustine in Russia," 7-8
- CRISTI HILLIS, "Tech Schools for Russian Orphans: Failing the Grade," 8-11
- GEZIM ALPION, "The Balkans Appropriation of Mother Teresa," 11-13
- PAUL D. STEEVES, Review of Communities of the Converted: Ukrainians and Global Evangelism, by Catherine Wanner, 13
- CHRIS BOUNDS, Review of The Teachings of Modern Orthodox Christianity on Law, Politics, and Human Nature, by John Witte, Jr., and Frank S. Alexander, 14
- EDMUND RYBARCZYK, Review of The Protestant's Guide to Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy: How to Answer the Tough Questions, 15
- Corrections, 15
- ANDREI DANILOV, "Pentecostal and Orthodox in Common Cause," 16, 14