Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
- NAOMI LUDEMAN SMITH, "Ukrainian Baptists: Coping with Change," 1-3
- ESTHER GRACE LONG, "New, Western-Oriented Evangelicals in Ukraine," 4-6
- DALE ALAN LEDBETTER, "Baptist Church Planting in Odessa, Ukraine," 7-9
- SERGEI IVANOVICH ZHUK, "The Modernity of a “Backward Sect”: Evangelicals in Dniepropetrovsk under Khrushchev and Brezhnev," 10-11
- MATHIJS PELKMANS, "Religious Conversions in Ajaria, Georgia," 12-13
- WALTER SAWATSKY, Letter to the Editor, 13
- DONALD FAIRBAIRN, Review of Light from the Christian East: An Introduction to the Orthodox Tradition, by James R. Payton, Jr., 14
- JONATHAN LUXMOORE, "Polish Nuns Resistant to Secret Police Pressure," 14
- ROGER CHAPMAN, Review of Mapping Baptistic Identity/Towards an Understanding of European Baptist Identity: Listening to the Churches in Armenia, Bulgaria, Central Asia, Moldova, North Caucasus, Omsk and Poland, edited by Rollin G. Grams and Parush R. Parushev, 15
- BLAIR A. RUBLE, "Retrieving the Sacred," 16, 15