Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
- MARIA KAINOVA, "Russian Protestant Conversions to Orthodoxy," 1-3
- GERALDINE FAGAN, "Russian Orthodox Conversions to Protestantism," 1, 3-5
- IGOR PETROV, "The Role of Evangelicals in Spiritual Reformation in Russia," 5-6
- JULIA SUDO, "Russian Nationalist Orthodox Theology," 6-8
- WALTER SAWATSKY, "Mainstream Christian History: Missing Its Second World Chapters," 8-11
- EVGENIY YUR'EVICH KNYAZEV, "Russian Public Opinion: Increasingly at Odds with Its Protestants," 11-12
- Letters to the Editor, 12
- STEVEN PIERSON, "Estonia's Singing Revolution," 13-14
- MATT MILLER, Review of Russian Society and the Orthodox Church: Religion in Russia after Communism, by Zoe Knox, 15
- ALEXANDER SMIRNOV, "Sacred Space Reclaimed," 16