Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
- MARY RABER, "Discerning Joy from Sorrow: Reflecting on Changes Among Ukrainian Evangelicals Since Independence," 1-4
- EDMUND J. RYBARCZYK, "Pentecostalism and Eastern Orthodoxy," 4-5
- SHARON MUMPER, "Christian Magazines in Eastern Europe," 6-8
- ELIZABETH KENDAL, "Defining Proselytism," 8
- MARK R. ELLIOTT, "The Lord's Prayer Across Cultures: Ever Comforting, Ever Convicting," 9-10
- ALEXANDER ZAICHENKO, "Authority as a Political Resource of the Russian Orthodox Church," 11
- WESLEY H. BROWN, "An International Educator Reflects on Teaching Cross-Culturally," 16, 15
- Kizenko, Nadieszda. A Prodigal Saint: Father John of Kronstadt and the Russian People (Reviewed by SHARYL CORRADO), 12
- Paulson, Hank. Global Partnerships, Networking and Nationals; The Third Paradigm in Missions (Reviewed by ANITA DEYNEKA, 12-13
- Getz, Howard G. The CoMission: One View (Reviewed by PERRY L. GLANZER), 13