Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
- MARK ELLIOTT, "The Trauma of the Soviet Era," 1-2
- NABI ABDULLAEV, "Coping With Crisis," 3
- LAWRENCE KLIPPENSTEIN, "Conscientious Objectors in Eastern Europe Through 1989," 3-5
- KATY MORROW STIGERS and MARK R. ELLIOTT, "Conscientious Objection in Post-Soviet States," 6-10
- ZYGMUNT P. KAREL, "The Polish Light-Life Movement: Another Perspective," 11
VLADIMIR SOLODOVNIKOV, "Made in America: Or the Self-Evident Truth That Russians Aren't Savages," 12, 14
EKATERINA SMYSLOVA, "Welcome to Russia: In Response to Vladimir Solodovnikov," 13, 15
- MURRAY FESHBACH, "Russia's Demographic Decline," 16, 15
- Book Review: Jacob D. Lindy and Robery Jay Lifton, eds., Behind Invisible Walls: The Psychological Legacy of Soviet Trauma, East European Therapists and Their Patients (Reviewed by DENNIS O. BOWEN), 2