Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
- PAUL MOJZES, "The Destruction of Serbian Orthodox Holy Places in Kosovo," 1-3
- ROMAN LUNKIN, "Traditional Pentecostals in Russia," 4-7
- ANATOLY KRASIKOV, "Religious Freedom as a Condition for Russia's Revival," 8
- LAWRENCE UZZELL, "Religious Freedom and the National Interest," 8
- SCOTT KLINGSMITH, "Hungarian Missionary Sending Efforts: A Case Study," 9-12
- ALEX N. GRIGOR’EV, "A Peacemaker President," 13-14
- PETER PENNER, "Mission Education in Central and Eastern Europe," 14
- JUERG OPPRECHT, "Business 'Salt and Light' in Kyrgyzstan," 14-15
- JAMES BILLINGTON, "Orthodoxy, Civil Society, and Democracy in Russia: A Meeting Report," 16