Special Theme Edition on the Current Ukrainian Crisis: Volume 22, No. 3 (Summer 2014)
The East West Church & Ministry Report has issued a special theme edition examining the impact of the current Ukrainian crisis on the church and ministries in Ukraine and Russia.
This theme issue is now available in pdf format in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Read more about the East West Church & Ministry Report in English, Russian, or Ukrainian
- ADRIAN DORAN GIORGIOV, "Pastoral Burnout and How to Avoid It," 1-2
- DENNIS BOWEN and D. RUSSELL BISHOP, "Training Pastoral Counselors in Russia," 3-5
- "Ethics and Religion: East-West Comparisons," 6
- JAN KERKHOFS, "East-West Moral and Religious Values," 6-7
- "History of the European Values Study," 7
- LOEK HALMAN and JAN KERKHOFS, "The Third European Values Study (1999-2000): Selected Findings on Religion and Ethics," 8
- "What Is Ethical/Unethical?," 9
- ELENA I. BASHKIROVA, "The Extent of Religious Belief and Practice in Russia," 9
- JERRY G. PANKHURST, "Is European Secularism the Exception to the Rule?," 10
- JOHN N. KLASSEN, "Russian-German Mission Work in the East," 10-12
- OLEG P. TURLAC, "Moldovan Evangelicals: Struggling to Overcome a Fortress Mentality and Emigration," 13-14
- MARK R. ELLIOTT, "The Lord's Prayer Across Cultures: Ever Comforting, Ever Convicting," 16, 15
- Bibliologia 1.0 CD-ROM (Reviewed by OLEG P. TURLAC), 2
- Religion in Eastern Europe (Reviewed by OLEG P. TURLAC), 5
- Aagarrd, Anna Marie, and Peter Bouteneff. Beyond the East-West Divide: The World Council of Churches and "the Orthodox Problem" (reviewed by DON FAIRBAIRN, 14-15.